Before I start I want to make that clear that nothing of interest besides this earthquake activity is happening in Hekla volcano.
Yesterday (02.03.2017) three earthquakes took place in Hekla volcano. Largest earthquake had the magnitude of 0,9 and other earthquakes that happened where smaller in magnitude.
Currently nothing suggests that an eruption is imminent in Hekla volcano. The reason for this surface earthquake activity is unclear. It is my view that Hekla has moved to earlier pattern of eruption, this pattern means an eruption once to twice a century, that means next eruption might happen sometimes between 2030 – 2100.
I pad all the bills this month and I’m broke. If people like my work they can support it by sending me donations. Donations are not a requirement, just if people want to. Thanks for the support. 🙂
Update to this section
I have started to stack up the bills for April (due how the system works here in Denmark, I have found it to be good idea to this if I’m unsure about anything) and from the looks of it appears that April is not going to be easy billing month due to a cable bill I have [3.733,73 DKK], stupid decision to get it, since most channels just show reruns and more reruns, but I was just after two news channels that I have now figured out to get with a 40 cm satellite dish indoors (yay, knowing inverse square law of radio waves).
I have cancelled my cable subscription now with an email [if that doesn’t work. I will call them and cancel it that way]. Like with the internet bill in February, they are charging me for a six month period. I also think that next three month internet bill is in April (around 900 DKK for next three months according to my estimate). The only good news is that I have been saving up a little for this cable bill since I already knew it was going to be a big one, the sad part is that March bills upset that plan a little bit, thanks to a donation I can increase my saving up a little for that bill, making it slightly easier to pay the cable bill in April. It might however upset my plan up upgrading a IPTV box I have for Icelandic channels (in case of an eruption I have it, not because of “good” programming). As I have to send it to the company I bought it from to upgrade it and that costs in total around 600 DKK in the mail both ways.
This, along with my heavy debt payment plans make keeping all this afloat a bit of challenge at the moment. The money situation is going to be little easier from June when the debt payments I have get lowered down a bit. Until that I guess I’ll have to ask for more donation and support. It’s a big mess and I’m not happy about it, but this is where I’m at the moment.
Thanks for the support. 🙂
Article updated at 03:28 UTC/04:28 CET on 03.03.2017.
Article updated at 03:34 UTC/04:34 CET on 03.03.2017.